Monday, March 27, 2017

This weekend was one to remember, my husband, daughter and I attended a beautiful mass.  Afterwards my daughter and I went to Chipotle and had some quality time together, which was always fun. After Chipotle we went to the movie theater to watch Beauty and The Beast, which was just as I expected, AMAZING! We always try our best to go see every Disney princess movie. 
My daughter and I are in love with princess movies because they all convey a great message at the conclusion. After the movie, I told my daughter that the message of Beauty and The Beast is so deep and true. The message is that you have to look past the beauty on the outside and look at the beauty on the inside, when you learn to do that, that is when you find your prince charming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WEBCOMIC-1