Friday, March 31, 2017

Eyelashes


Really, my daughter calls me at work
"mum, when are you done?"
Me "why?"
Jenny "mum please I want to go and do my eyelashes"
Me "Look I don't think you need that your beautiful and keep it simple."
Jenny"please, please."
Me" ok fine but let's go on Wednesday after work."
Jenny" great , Thank you, I love you. Mum one more thing Olivia wants to come
With us and she wants to do hers as well, can she please."
Me "ok,that's fine."
Wednesday, after work went back home picked them both went to that place for the eyelashes, stayed there for 2 hours. Guys you want to know something funny , I did mine to, I didn't like it but as a matter of fact done deal.
Went home, I wasn't happy whatsoev
er it was hurting me so bad,itching and the glue was so bad that I felt as needles where in my eyes, the following day I decided to remove them put baby oil, eye make up remover until I did remove them , but just guess what it did hurt getting them out and I removed some of my own eyelashes.

LESSON TO LEARN NEVER NEVER DO THAT EVER AGAIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WEBCOMIC-1