Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Fighting to keep a good relationship with my daughter

It started long time ago, even prior to my daughter delivery. I was blessed with 2 boys, one was 10 and the other was 7 years old .We decided my husband and I not to have more children.
One day I discovered that i was pregnant I was so upset because I didn't expected it at all, for the first 3 months i was kind of depressed because I felt I'll start all over and this will slow me down in my life.
On my monthly visit to my gynecologist, when it was time to do the ultrasound to know the gender
I've been informed that day that we where expecting a girl, well I was not only happy but also thankful, to be honest I love my boys a lot but didn't want another boy.
I went to my car screaming, laughing and crying called every member of my family and friends telling them the good news.
I decided that day to plan to have the best relationship between mother daughter, no matter what I'll 
make it work knowing that is not always the case.






Add caption

As the days went by we shared a lot,as she was growing I'll share with you some of them.
Some are really good some are not.
Let me start with the good ones
1-We laughed a lot together.
2-Singing ,dancing , drawing.
3-Praying ,sharing toughts and trying to find solutions.
There is more that I'll share with you in the future






The bad one are
1- when I had to stay and help her with school work , that was terrible because I don't have this passion of teaching, giving hint that's fine, but just sit next to her for hours to explain the whole lesson I just couldn't.
But to be honest as she grew up, I had no problem anymore, she's doing great on her own.


to be continued
BUT FOR SURE WOULD LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK ,YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE .HINTS TO MAKE THINGS WORK OUT WITH HER.
NEED YOUR HELP



No comments:

Post a Comment

WEBCOMIC-1